I help performers do what they do better
I use the Technique as a means to free myself from unwanted conditioned habits of posture, movement and reaction. I teach performers to do the same. By learning how their thinking impacts how they move and otherwise react, they are able to bring their own unconscious habitual patterns to light. In doing so, they create significantly more choices for themselves.
Lessons in Los Angeles
The Alexander Technique is an educational process that enables you to access your fullest potential. The Technique encourages the balance and integration of body and mind, and is a practical method to reduce muscular strain in any activity allowing more control over stress and reducing or eliminate pain.
Who studies the Alexander Technique?
- Performers (Actors, musicians, public speakers, etc.)
- Anyone who wishes to move with greater freedom, comfort, and expressiveness.
- Anyone who wishes to breathe and speak with greater support and confidence.
- Anyone who wishes to diminish/eradicate pain and stress, and prevent injury.
- Anyone who wishes to perform any movement, task, or activity with optimal ease and efficiency.
- People of all ages and background.